Thank you for your interest in guest posting!
Please read the following details for guest posting here at Grow With Stacy.
I am looking for guest posts that are unique, full of value, on topic with the themes of this blog, upbeat and easy to read. If you have spent much time on this blog you know that I like to give good information in a positive way.
Be sure to read through some of my posts to be certain that you are keeping with the norm of the blogging style here. Of course I want your personality to shine through so don’t take that to mean that you can’t be you!
To get your guest post to be accepted here you MUST follow the guidelines listed on this page!
Posts must fit into one of the following topics:
- Personal Development
- Blogging Tools & Tips / SEO / Social Media
- Writing Tips / Self Publishing
The benefits of guest posting here:
- I will link back to your blog in the guest post with a do-follow link
- The post will be promoted by me to my followers
- You will reach a new readership who may become your followers if they like your post
- You can link to one or two of your blog posts within the guest post (no affiliate links)
- The option to write an author biography with links (again, no affiliate links)
- The article must be original, not used in the past or future anywhere else.
- One or two photos (with credits) to go along with the post, or I will add a photo if you prefer.
- Word length between 600-1,500 words.
- Good grammar, spelling, etc. I will edit as necessary.
- As stated above it must fit into the topics of this blog.
- You must reply to comments left on your post. Links will be removed if this isn’t done.
- Promote your guest post to your followers.
- Follow all the steps below on how to submit a guest post.
How to submit the guest post:
- You will need to register an account to submit your post, you will need to let me know what your login name is so that I can upgrade your account to contributor status. Be sure to use the email address associated with your gravatar.
- Fill out your profile information so that you can have a bio box with your post.
- Submit your post for review.
- I will contact you regarding a publishing date and any changes to be made.
Do I submit guest posts?
Yes, I do. Although currently I am not. I am very busy writing and editing to publish my next two novels. You can read through this blog for a good sampling of my writing as well as read my guest posts on other blogs:
To Your Success,