Use of the Internet is increasing day by day. People waste a lot of time in the Internet. As a result the number of blog readers is also increasing. Blogs are taking the place of books now.
This occurs because of the popularity of blogs. Bloggers take the profession of writing blogs as an alternative of writing books. And in one word, they are successful. Moreover, they use a craft of writing to make their blogs so popular which is done by book writers also. This makes the blogs readers spend more time for reading posts.
Books vs. Blogs
So, why can’t we say that blogs are the alternatives of books? As blog and book writing is the same we should find common features.
- All books can’t get popularity for many reasons but some of them get unbelievable success. The same thing can happen with blogs.
- Book writers love to write in their own language, blog writers love it as well.
- Some book writers consider their work as a profession; some of them do it to improve the cultural heritage of the nation. Blog writers also do this.
- There are unbelievable numbers of bloggers who maintain their blogs only for their own interest and nothing else. But some bloggers also keep blogging for earning money. It’s very popular kind of business today.
- A book needs to be published before reaching to the readers. Blog also maintains the same rule. But the difference is that the blog writers maintain all the process via the Internet and there is no necessity to go the publishers again and again. New bloggers like to publish their writing in blogs because there is no system to go to the publishers and request anyone to print writings.
- Qualified writings are approved in blogs. So writers in the blogs are increasing day by day in compare with the number of book writers. One of the reasons is that bloggers can write about everything; propose different services, including even essay writing help.
- Experience is an important issue in writing. If you check the top bloggers profile you can see that all of them are highly experienced in blogging.
Differences between blogs and books
- There are some differences in blogging and book writing. One more difference is a team. Book writers don’t work in cooperation with somebody. It happens very seldom. But blog writers can work as a team member to make a common blog more successful and familiar all over the world.
- Again the possibility to become popular all over the world as a blog writer is easier while to have a status of famous book writer is so tough.
You can see that blog writing becomes an alternative of book writing step by step. Nowadays people not only read in the Internet but also start writing. What will happen in ten, fifty years nobody can predict?
Image by Mike Licht, NotionsCapital.com