Since I am so busy and don’t have the time to put together the type of a post that I would like to I am going to give you a quick fun post today. I also don’t want to only have one post for you this week.
So for your enjoyment…
10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me
- When I first started this blog I was in early pregnancy so the name Grow With Stacy had a double meaning! You can even see a picture of me on this post.
- I’m writing a novel that I will be releasing sometime this year. I’m very excited about this because it’s a dream that I’ve had for many years and writing it is such a thrill.
- I run a home preschool and this is my tenth year.
- I home educate my children.
- I have a very healthy appreciation for vampires. Okay, okay. You’ve got me. I love vampires!
- When I was a teenager I won 2nd place in two state Tae Kwon Do tournaments.
- This year I will celebrate my 13th wedding anniversary.
- I am a survivor of thyroid cancer. This year marks four years!
- When I was a kid everyone said that I looked just like Punky Brewster.
- In junior high I won an award for having the school’s “best dressed ears” because of my crazy and enormous earring collection.
Does anything on this list surprise you?
I’d love to hear your thoughts!
To Your Success,