Don’t worry, this isn’t a test!
This is an evaluation, but not an exam! I want you to evaluate this challenge for me! Whether you took part in the whole thing or jumped in late I want to hear from you!
If you have taken part of it in whole or in part I want to hear from you, either leave a comment or send me a message using the contact tab on the top of the page if you’d like it to be confidential.
I would like to know your experience with the habit building challenge and how it has helped you build your new habit. I want to know how it benefitted you and what could have been done better to improve your experience. I know that I dropped the ball on the email list, between family illnesses (myself included) and some very extreme weather emailing the habit building unfortunately became a low priority. I apologize for that.
I would really like to hear from you and your feedback is going to help me out a lot because I am going to put this challenge together into a course.
Some thoughts I’d like to hear: (Don’t worry, I don’t expect you to answer all of them!)
- What did you find most helpful?
- What inspired you?
- What were you hoping to get out of the challenge?
- How did you like the daily posts?
- Did you like the pace of the challenge?
- Were you able to stay motivated in building your new habit?
- What would you do differently if you were leading the challenge?
- Would you recommend this to a friend?
- Would you use this same material again to build a new habit?
Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it! Don’t forget to stop by tomorrow for the very last post of this challenge! Don’t stop there – keep coming back next month because I have a lot of exciting things lined up!
To Your Success,