We are going to continue with our creative theme this week! Isn’t it exciting that we have less than a week left of our habit building challenge? Do you already have a feeling of accomplishment? You’re doing great!
So far this week we have spent time looking at our ideal life, an ideal day within the ideal life and then we wrote a story to inspire us toward the ideal life.
Today I’d like to go a similar route as the story writing, though at the same time very different. For today’s activity I’d like you to write in a journal about your habit and your experience with the habit building challenge.
Sit down and write out all of your thoughts and feelings on this whole habit building process. Don’t hold back, it’s private and nobody else will see it.
Ideas to write about…
- What have been your proudest moments?
- What have been your greatest struggles?
- What have you learned?
- What has surprised you?
- Has this been easier, harder, or about what you expected it would be?
- Have you had to alter your habit to make it fit into your life?
- Is it starting to feel more natural yet?
- What do you hope to accomplish in these last days?
- What excites you the most?
- What are your plans for this habit after the challenge is over?
- Do you plan on adding to the habit to create an even bigger habit in the future?
- Who or what has inspired you along the way?
When you are done…
Please share what you feel comfortable with. Please let me know your thoughts on this challenge: What have you liked that I have provided for you? What would you have liked to have seen? What could improve this course if you were to go through it again?
To Your Success,