Yesterday we talked about envisioning our ideal life and how the habits that we are building can be one step toward bring the ideal vision to reality.
Today I want us to do a very similar exercise, we will take our ideal life and zoom in on our ideal day. At first it may sound like a bit of a redundancy, wouldn’t the ideal day and the ideal life be one and the same?
They are no more the same than taking a picture of your face is the same thing as zooming in and getting a close up of only one eye.
The ideal day is a part of the whole of the ideal life. It is a snapshot of one single day.
It can give a completely different focus on your ideal life by focusing on what your perfect day would look like.
Questions to bring your ideal day to life…
- Is your ideal day a weekend or weekday – or does it matter?
- What time do you wake up?
- What is the very first thing that you think about?
- What is the first thing that you do?
- What is the weather like?
- Where are you?
- Who do you spend your time with?
- Do you do any “work”?
- Do you enjoy what you do for a living?
- What do you eat for breakfast?
- Do you read a book or get on the internet?
- Where is the first place that you go?
- How do you get there?
- Do you go out to eat lunch?
- Do you spend time in nature?
- Do you go anywhere for entertainment?
- What types of people do you run across?
- Where do you go for dinner?
- Who do you spend the evening with?
- What do you do before retiring for the night?
- How does your habit fit into your ideal day?