The activities, ideas and inspiration that I’ve provided have proved to be helpful and inspiring for people who are not participating in the Habit Building Challenge. I’ve really enjoyed reading the comments from everyone!
My habit has been going well, I’ve enjoyed it so much that most days I have chosen to work it into my schedule twice a day instead of my goal of once a day! In case you haven’t been following, the habit that I am building is meditation.
I have found so many benefits already that I can’t imagine going back to not meditating! I’m much more relaxed throughout the day, I have a higher threshold for stress, I am able to think more clearly than before, and I have more energy. That’s a great list of benefits!
Today would be a great day to take some time to reflect on your habit now that we are nearly halfway through! Is it going better or about the same as you had thought? If you’ve run into resistance have you been able to get past it? If not, yesterday I listed some of the posts from this challenge which help to move past resistance. Go through some of those and see how they help!
You can use some of these questions for reflection if you’d like:
- How do you feel about your progress so far?
- What has been your best moment or day up to this point?
- Do you notice this becoming more of a habit?
- How have you responded to the resistance that we all face when starting something new?
- What are looking forward to the most?
- What is your biggest inspiration?
- Have you talked with anyone about the habit you’re building?
To Your Success,