Not too long ago I had the privilege and opportunity to sit in the second row and listen to Todd Falcone speak about building a network marketing business for entrepreneurs.
In case you are unfamiliar with him, heis a speaker and trainer who has over 20 years of successful experience and teaches network marketing and direct sales practices to professionals in order to improve their businesses.
I was at a training when they introduced him and I was very excited because I had been following his blog and videos and knew that I was in for a treat. He speaks the truth bluntly without apology but also makes it fun and entertaining at the same time.
The title of his presentation was How Do I Become Successful in this Business?
- Ask questions and then listen: there is a reason why we have two ears and only one mouth!
- Be a student: always look out to see what you can learn.
- Be on the lookout for those who might be interested in your business opportunity.
- Exposure is the #1 activity for marketing your business.
- Practice your approach before applying it. He recommends following a script.
- Choose to think and act differently than the average Joe.
- Smile: it attracts others to you.
- Assess how you are doing: you should be having the greatest day of your life!
- Patience and Consistency are virtues – don’t give up!!
- People will do what you do not what you say! Take a good long look at what you are doing and how others view you.
- Demonstrate leadership – not laziness!
- Success leaves clues – what clues are you leaving?
I think that all 12 of these tips are very important but the one that really stands out to me is that we should always be having the greatest day of our life! Not only will it help us to look at life that way but it will also attract others and leave them curious to know more!
Are you having success in your business? Are you following these 12 business success tips? Which ones are you following and which ones do you want to follow?